How to grill Baby back ribs
June 11, 2022
Grilling ribs is super scary to most people!
You are definently not alone if you are scared also!
I was totally there and asked my grilling expert husband Keegs everytime how to grill them!
Now, i realize it is just as easy as throwing a roast in the crockpot, with literally just 1 extra step!
You literally cannot get any easier then this rib recipe!
Watch the 6 minute video below of my husband going step by step through the process!
You can go back to this video whenever you are nervous about grilling some ribs.
After a few times you will know it off the top of your head, I promise!
Click link below to buy your ribs
- Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 4 hours Servings: 2
- (1 rack) Baby Back Ribs
- (1 Tbsp) Salt
- (1/2 Tbsp) Black Pepper
- (1/4 tsp) Cayenne
- (1 tsp) Coconut Sugar
- (1/2 Tbsp) Cumin
- (1/2 Tbsp) Chili Powder
- (1/2 Tbsp) Garlic Powder
- (1/2 Tbsp) Onion Powder
- (Paprika) 1/2 Tbsp
- Set grill at 150F or on low.
- Take membrane off of ribs- watch the video
- Make pork rub in a bowl by mixing cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, coarse salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper and coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- Rub ribs with the rub
- Put ribs on grill and let them cook till 100-125F.
- Turn grill up to 300F and cook steaks till internal temp reads 200F (do not skip on getting your steaks this high, it creates the tender amazingness) Over all it will take about 3-4hrs.
- Enjoy your baby back ribs with your loved one.