Why choose Woven Meat Co?
Lets learn the awesome benefits of grass-fed beef and pastured pork!
#1 Your Health
5x the omega 3 fatty acids in grass-fed beef vs conventional beef!
This helps lower blood pressure and reduce the chances of a heart attack or stroke
- Lots of people take fish oil supplements for this awesome nutrient
Double the amount of CLA’s in pasture raised meat!
- This is a healthy fat that has shown to have a lower risk of many diseases
- It can also help with your metabolism
Higher vitamin A & E
- Both are super important for good vision and strong immunity
Richer, higher and more diverse antioxidants
#2 The Animals
- Only fed Non GMO feed
- A simple diet of whole grains
- No antibiotics or hormones!
- 100% purebred Berkshire hogs
- Highly sought after by those looking for phenomenal pork!
- Outside during warm months
- They enjoy breathing nature's rich, clean air
- Fresh green grass to eat and lots of roots and grubs to explore
- Our pig's don’t stink!
- Outside our pigs manure is able to breathe and is incorporated into the soil vs sitting on concrete and building up
- Fresh new pastures everyday is all our cattle's eat
- Given lots of space everyday to explore and grow
- Content animals and healthy pastures produce marble and tender grass-fed beef
- No antibiotics or hormones
- Knows "Here Bessie" means it is time to move to the next pasture
#3 Your Earth
- Our practices keep water from running off and polluting streams
- It also takes carbon dioxide from the air and puts it in soil where it grows healthier plants
- Doesn't smell up the neighborhood
- Grazing animals require much fewer fossil fuels
#4 Your well being
- Hold us as your farmer accountable to our promises
- Meat doesn’t get lost in a big system where shortcuts are taken
- Know the focus is on the quality of your product
- Connection to your every day necessity, food
Learning is essential for growth, that's why we are always excited to share valuable information with you about our farm and how it will benefit your life! Join our bi-weekly email list for more great content
We are always looking to grow as well so feel free to send us things you have learned or just have questions about!
Hope to hear from you soon!
Keegan & Callie